Round Top Wedding Show Exhibitor Rules & Regulations
By submitting your registration to be an Exhibitor, you are agreeing to the terms listed below.
- Setup, Show Hours and Breakdown Times: All exhibitors must be completely setup by 11:30am, doors of the RTWS open at 12pm. The RTWS is from 12pm to 4pm and your space must have a company representative at all times (with the exception of short breaks). Breakdown is after 4:05pm. You must be fully operational from 11:30am – 4:05pm. “Fully Operational” means all displays and materials left standing and on the tables during those hours. All exhibitors must clean up their own spaces, including trash, extras materials, etc.
- Check-In: At the registration table before setting up.
- Move-In: Must be moved in (move-in times will be scheduled a week prior to the event) and completely set up by Sunday at 11:30am. Spaces that are unoccupied by 11:30am will be reassigned to an adjacent exhibitor and you will forfeit all fees. Please bring your own carts, dollies and helpers!
- Move-Out: All exhibitors must be fully operational until 4:05pm. This is to maintain a professional show for all of our exhibitors and guests. Neither RTWS nor the venues are responsible for materials left in the building or around the facilities after the closing of the show. Booths should be left how you found it during move-in. A $50 fee will be assessed to any exhibitor’s booth that requires cleaning after move-out.
- Space Sizes and Equipment: All spaces are 8x8 and come with pipe & drape as needed, a 6ft table and chair. You may bring your own free standing display, backdrops, extra tables, furniture, easels, etc. Nothing can be attached (in any way) to the walls of the venues. The RTWS reserves the right to request a certificate of insurance from any participating vendor. All materials, displays and persons working your space must stay within the designated booth. You may not walk the aisle handing out information.
- Booth Regulations: All displays must fit within designated space and must not be longer or deeper than specified widths of each space. If display does not fit, it must either be shortened or removed (unless otherwise arranged and exhibitor has paid the additional space cost).
- Extra Equipment: Exhibitor must supply and move-in/out all extra tables, linens, backdrops, etc. Any unusual equipment or machinery must be approved by the RTWS and must be within city, state, fire and venue requirements. Use of any material or displays that RTWS, venue, city, state or fire departments deem hazardous will be removed immediately at the exhibitor’s time and expense.
- Booth Assignments: Booth and venue locations are assigned by the RTWS to keep a balanced show. RTWS reserves the right to change any booth assignment.
- Electricity Policy: Electricity is only available to exhibitors who have arranged for it in advance. You must bring your own electrical strip if you have more than 1 plug (meaning 2+ items). Failure to bring your own strip will result in the use of 1 plug only. Electricity must be arranged by 30 days prior to event.
- Space Management: Vendors must have at least one (1) person at their space/booth at all times. Exhibitor badges must be worn at all times. Any exhibitor and/or helper who enters the show without this badge will be subject to the $15 per person admission fee. Only names of submitted “employees” with employee badges will be allowed in exhibitor space during show hours.
- Noise & Disturbance Policy: All exhibitor noise must stay within the vendor’s space and not infringe on their neighbor. Show producer reserves the right to determine excessive noise. Any exhibitor with loud or disturbing noise will be asked to turn off their music or videos for the remainder of the show.
- No Booth Sharing: Booth sharing is completely prohibited. The only materials and information that may be displayed in your space is information about the company that is registered for the show. Only one company/wedding service per exhibitor space. You may not display or hand out any other information, business cards, fliers or have a representative from another company at your space. Exceptions may be made on a case by case basis with written approval in advance of the RTWS from the event producers.
- Please do not contact the show venues: They are only hosting the Round Top Wedding Show and not producing it. Please contact the show producers with questions.
- Food: Only pre-approved food vendors with all proper permits and safety equipment may provide food samples. No exceptions. Producers will verify the necessary permits upon request.
- Seller Permits: Are required and must be displayed for retail sales. If any exhibitor intends on selling goods and/or taxable sales at the wedding show, the exhibitor must display their company’s Texas Sales Tax Permit at their show space.
- Certificate of Liability Insurance: Shall be available upon request and may be required to name the Round Top Wedding Show as additionally insured.
- Cancellation Policy: I understand that cancellations are acceptable; however, no refund will be given on any monies paid. Certain circumstances may be an exception deemed so by the administration.
- Fire Code Compliance: No open flames, candles or smoke emitting devices are allowed except sternos with attached lids. Space materials and décor must meet Texas Fire codes. The aisles must be open. Contact fire department for approved equipment.
- Number of Participants: Show producer makes no guarantees of participation.
- Leads List: An attendee provided email list will available starting 10 days after the show. Please email the show producers to request a copy of the list. The RTWS recommends having a way to gather leads at your booth during the show as this will be the best way to gain true leads.
- Governing Laws: It is the exhibitor’s sole responsibility to comply with all Federal, State and Local Laws and Regulations applicable to their business.
- Limitations of Liability: Exhibitors and/or participants agrees to hold the venues and the producers (Round Top Wedding Show) harmless and blameless and will make no claim for any reason whatsoever, including negligence, against the Producers, its officers, agents, employees, or the lessors or owners of the Facility for loss, theft, damage or destruction of property; nor for any injury to it or its employees, agents, or invitees while in the venues. Each exhibitor shall have its own insurance coverage sufficient to insure against any possible liability.
- Should any contingency interrupt or prevent us to hold of the show, management will return such portion of the amount paid for space as may be determined to be equitable by management after deduction of such amounts as may be necessary to cover expenses incurred by management in connection with the show.
- If for any reason management determines that the location of the show should be changed, or the dates of the show postponed, no refund will be made shall assign the exhibitor, in lieu of the original space, such other space as deems appropriate and the Exhibitor agrees to use such space under the same Rules and Regulations. Management shall not be financially liable or otherwise obligated in the event the show is canceled, postponed or relocated, except as provided herein. It is expressly understood and agreed by the Exhibitor that he/she will make no claim of any kind against management or any loss, damage, theft or destruction of goods, nor any injury that may occur to himself or his employees while in the show facility, nor for any damage of any nature of character whatsoever, and without limiting the foregoing, including any damage to his business by reason of the failure to provide space for an exhibit or Exhibitor, and the Exhibitor shall be solely responsible to its own agents and employees and to all third persons, including invitees and the public or all claims, liabilities, actions, costs, damages, and expenses arising out of or relation to the custody, possession, operation, maintenance or control of said leased space or exhibit, for negligence or otherwise relating thereto, and such claims as may be asserted against it.
- No Exhibitor shall exhibit or permit to be exhibited in the space allotted to him/her any article, goods, product or services other than that specified in the Application and Contract for Exhibitor Space. The contract for Exhibit Space between the Exhibitor and management is subject to the terms of the license agreement between the Show Facility, Licensor and management.
- All exposed parts of displays and/or equipment must be finished or covered in a workmanlike and neat manner so that they will present an attractive appearance when viewed from the aisles or from adjoining exhibits. Space height for fabricated exhibits or other construction shall not exceed 8 ft including sign, electrical lighting holders or any other display. Upon request of show management, Exhibitors will be required to rearrange or limit their displays if equipment, tables, etc. causes congestion in the aisle or interfere with other exhibits. If unusual equipment or machinery is to be installed, or if appliance that might come under fire codes is to use, the Exhibitor should communicate with show management for information concerning facilities or regulations. City and state fire regulations must be complied with. Use of anything of a hazardous nature such an open flame or liquid propane gas must be approved by the Fire Department.
- Distribution of circulars may be made only within the space assigned to the Exhibitor presenting such materials. No advertising, circulars, catalogues, folder or devices shall be distributed by exhibitors in the aisles, registration areas, lounges or ground of the show facility.
- Amendments to Rules: Show producers reserve the right to amend rules and regulations at any time.
Acknowledgment: By submitting a registration, the company agrees to the The Round Top Wedding Show Rules and Regulations (as printed above on this agreement) and agree to abide by all listed and any additional rules deemed necessary by the show producers. Company further understands that any misrepresentation will forfeit their right to participate in the RTWS. Any changes to the information listed on the application must be made in writing. The RTWS requires that all exhibitors have business liability insurance. Company agrees to pay any and all legal fees to the Round Top Wedding Show brought by litigation, small claims or any and all legal action or complaints caused by said company, company customers, employees and any or/all individuals associated due to but not limited to negligence, accident/injury, fraud, misrepresentation, etc. The representative signing this contract is representing the above business and binds the above business to this contract and has no authority to rescind this contract.